High Profile 4×4, LLC: Website Agreement
The High Profile 4×4, LLC web site should be used as an online information service, subject to the terms and conditions set forth below. PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE HIGHPROFILE4x4 SITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU ARE HEREBY BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THIS ARTICLE. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE HIGHPROFILE4x4 SITE. HIGH PROFILE 4×4, LLC. MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, WITH OUT NOTICE, AND AS SUCH, ALL MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT TO THE PUBLIC. AS A USER, YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THIS ARTICLE PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS. YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
- Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions.The entire contents of the Site are protected by U.S. and international copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are HIGH PROFILE 4×4, its affiliates or other third party licensors. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, COPY, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, POST, TRANSMIT, OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY MANNER, THE MATERIAL ON THE SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, CODE AND/OR SOFTWARE. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. You agree to grant to HIGH PROFILE 4×4 a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license, with the right to sub-license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products and services) you submit to any public areas of the Site (such as bulletin boards, forums and newsgroups) or by e-mail to HIGH PROFILE 4×4 by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You also grant to HIGH PROFILE 4×4 the right to use your name in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. You agree that you shall have no recourse against HIGH PROFILE 4×4 for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to HIGH PROFILE 4×4.
- Use of the Site.YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE INTERNET. HIGH PROFILE 4×4 PROVIDES THE SITE AND RELATED INFORMATION “AS IS” AND DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NONINFRINGEMENT, OR THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) WITH REGARD TO THE SERVICE, ANY MERCHANDISE INFORMATION OR SERVICE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY, AND HIGH PROFILE 4×4 SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY PRICING ERRORS, OR ANY COST OR DAMAGE ARISING EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY SUCH TRANSACTION. IT IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, ADVICE, SERVICES, MERCHANDISE AND OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY. HIGH PROFILE 4×4 DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IN NO EVENT WILL HIGH PROFILE 4×4 BE LIABLE FOR (I) ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, OR ANY INFORMATION, OR TRANSACTIONS PROVIDED ON THE SERVICE, OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE SERVICE, OR ANY DELAY OF SUCH INFORMATION OR SERVICE. EVEN IF HIGH PROFILE 4×4 OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR (II) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE SERVICE AND/OR MATERIALS OR INFORMATION DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE SERVICE. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, HIGH PROFILE 4×4’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
HIGH PROFILE 4×4 makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site which you may access through this one or which may link to this Site. When you access a non-HIGH PROFILE 4×4 Web site, please understand that it is independent from HIGH PROFILE 4×4, and that HIGH PROFILE 4×4 has no control over the content on that Web site. In addition, a link to a HIGH PROFILE 4×4 Web site does not mean that HIGH PROFILE 4×4 endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such Web site.
- Indemnification.You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless HIGH PROFILE 4×4, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement, including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service.
- Third Party Rights.The provisions of paragraphs 2 (Use of the Service), and 3 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of HIGH PROFILE 4×4 and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the Service. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
- Term; Termination.This Agreement may be terminated by either party without notice at any time for any reason. The provisions of paragraphs 1 (Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions), 2 (Use of the Service), 3 (Indemnification), 4 (Third Party Rights) and 6 (Miscellaneous) shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous.This Agreement shall all be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California applicable to agreements made and to be performed in California. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between HIGH PROFILE 4×4 and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties’ obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in California. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Service must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred. HIGH PROFILE 4×4’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. HIGH PROFILE 4×4 may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
- Misprint. HIGH PROFILE 4×4 is not responsible or obligated to honor any price or quantity misprint on the Site. Errors can and do occur despite best efforts to avoid them. Prices, quantities and terms listed on the Site are advertisements only. They are not offers to contract. Any purported purchases made by you on the Site remain subject to review and acceptance by HIGH PROFILE 4×4.
- Reservation of Rights.Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- No Presence Outside of Florida.All internet and mail order sales are transacted by HIGH PROFILE 4×4, LLC, a Florida limited liability company, which has no presence outside the state of Florida. Any returns should be sent to HIGH PROFILE 4×4, LLC at 796 Sanders Rd. Suite 6, Port Orange, Florida, 32127.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE. Copyright 2011. HIGH PROFILE 4×4, LLC, a Florida limited liability company, 796 Sanders Rd. Suite 6, Port Orange, Florida, 32127. All rights reserved.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.